<$BlogRSDUrl$>

12/17/2003

CMC : Mac user group 

CMC : Mac user group
As a part of my ongoing apple obsession, I attended my first Mac user group meeting today. whe i mentioned about this upcoming meeting to a friend, he suggested I do not need a user group, instead i should search for an AA (Apple Anonymous) because i was turning into a hard core addict!

Well at this meet one Mr. Bill Dougal was making caricatures and did one for me too, as seen alongside.This club which has a membership of about 150 members, 30 had showed up for this grand Christmas celebration. There was a raffle, food and "stump the geeks" program. There were as many men as women, and most of them were in their 40's. I am led to believe that though iMac has been a comeback vehicle for Apple, it has not gained as big a popularity with the young <30 crowd. Hopefully the iApps, iLife, iPod etc will change all this and more youngsters will embrace this great product. Adopt and then get Addicted!!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?